Welcome to Suzi's World. I'm Suzi. I live on an Island... I'm a song writer, poet, and story teller; a music lover and movie critic...I try to eat healthy and exercise, but I also have a passion for good food, along with fine wine and spirits. Take a tour of my world, enjoy and visit often!
The World According To Suzi is here for me to share my songs, poems and stories. I'll also be sharing food and drink recipes, links and calendars of live music and other happenings in and around the Florida Keys, along with reviews on local restaurants, and tips on things to do. In Suzi's World there is always music, so I'll also be sharing play lists and my recommendations on music-new and old. So, please take a look around, click the links, leave a comment and let me know what you think, share your thoughts and give me a glimpse into your world!
Check out Suzi's Music to find out what's playing each day on the ipod. With almost 7,000 songs to shuffle, you never know what you might hear...sometimes it's random, sometimes a theme, but always good tunes.
What's playing on Suzi's ipod today?
Monday, August 17, 2015
1. "The Last Time" - Cary Ann Hearst
2. "Til Then" - Elizabeth Cook
3. "Pony" - Kasey Chambers
4. "Blow At High Dough" - The Tragically Hip
5. "My Favorite Picture Of You" - Guy Clark
6. "Southern Greek Tragedy" - Sam Lewis
7. "A Life I Never Had" - Alastair Moock
8. "This Old Heartache" - Lucinda Williams
9. "Tell Mama" - The Civil Wars
10. "Heart On A String" - Jason Isbell & The 400 Unit